WEBSITE SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE
Website Design and Site Support on a prorated hour at 15 minute minimum increments.
No expensive monthly subscription required. I can help anyone from across the country. Most work is done remotely and I can video conference via FaceTime or use Skype to share a screen.
- WordPress Support. Update posts and pages. Modify themes. Manage the dashboard. Install WordPress. Migrate old html static site to a WordPress site. I have access to premium themes for you.
- Domain & Hosting Support. Help with registering domains and hosting. I can review your accounts to make sure you have the right services and that you are not paying for things you don’t need. I can often get refunds and credits depending on policies with providers.
- Email Accounts Support. Set up email accounts at the primary hosting account or outside party.
- Cross Country Support or even International if we can communicate.
- Se habla español mas o menos pero es mejor si usted habla un poco de Inglés también.
- Live updates as we do it together at your place or mine.
- Fast Service. Updates usually started right away as soon as a day and maybe even less. Jobs are done on a first come first serve basis. If you are in a hurry I can prioritize your project for my Rush fee on the Billing page.
- All jobs clocked with time tracking software for accurate, honest billing.
- Update Your Site with a new design or photos or clean it up. Is something broken, missing or an eyesore? Let’s modernize your site.
- NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL. Jobs are prorated at a 15 minute minimum.
TYPICAL ADD-ONS OR UPGRADES MAY INCLUDE:
- PayPal buttons for e-commerce including Buy It Now and Donation buttons. I can setup your Paypal button code for you or train you how to do it.
- Photo editing: text overlays, collages, colorizing, cropping, touchup, galleries, sliders, catalogs
- Video: Youtube and Vimeo installation.
- Sound files uploaded and installed.
- Social media links to: Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Youtube, Google+, Vimeo, Yelp, etc..
- Email forms: forms with as many fields as you need including the ability to pay for registration or anything else. Data can be stored and delivered in spreadsheets. Multi-recipients emailed for results.
- Google calender – embedded within your own design – updating by you anywhere.
- Embed Google analytics or any other tracking service or counters.
- Embed live maps from Google, Yahoo, Mapquest etc..
- Basic SEO – meta tags – descriptions, keywords, page titles. I cannot guarantee ranking.
Updating content is more difficult, frustrating and time consuming than it looks. What if something goes wrong?
Recruit a professional!
Get support done reliably and faster without hassles. Get it done right. The help you need is here!